Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Separated at Birth?

I was surfing the net earlier today and chanced upon the pic of Robbie Mananquil. I looked at his pic, hmmm... he's not that cute, but he's got that manly vibe about him that really spells S.E.X.Y.

He has been ridiculed by most of his fellow models; and describes him as a model who doesn't look like a model. Hahaha.


Well, that description got me thinking... I looked at his pic again, and lo and behold... he really doesn't look like a model. He looked like someone from the blogging world whom we really love to hate. Scroll down for the surprise...

...





...





...





...





...


He could be bryanboy's long lost hunky twin brother. And bryanboy could be his fabulously freaky faggot twin brother.




This got me thinking... If Robbie Mananquil were gay, would the world have two bryanboys? Good thing Robbie is straight, I guess one bryanboy is enough. Hahaha.

Here are their pics placed one on top of the other: (You decide) ;)

No comments: