Thursday, February 1, 2007

Welcome to my blogsite




Hi there! I am GBND, and welcome to my blogsite. I am officially starting this blog today, February 1, 2007, to document all things that about gay life that interest me and that might interest other gay guys out there.

So, what would be featured in my blogsite? Well... Celebs, Fashion, Vanity, Technology, Sports, Fitness, etc. An occasional feature of girls, won't hurt right? So I might feature some girls here too. hehehe. Feel free to browse around and I hope your visit to my blogsite becomes a worthwhile experience for you.

2 comments:

angel said...

i love daniel...i adore the pictures... where the hell u get those...am so buying or i must have one....plz tell me wer to get those....

tnx



angel

Erick Ligalig said...

more updates on your blogring, dude! =) cool sites...